Adam Cyzner Query Submission Form
Hi there! Thank you for thinking of me as you search for the best partner to represent your project. Feel free to address me as Adam in your query letter.
A few things to note before submitting:
1. Please make sure to review our query guidelines to ensure that you are following proper protocol. My colleagues and I do share queries with each other, so if another CLA agent has already passed on your project, I will be passing as well. You can find our guidelines here: https://www.corvisieroagency.com/query-guidelines.html
2. Please review my MSWL along with my nonpreferred genres on our website as well. Although I have certain genres that I'm particularly stoked about, I love to be surprised, and anything listed on this Query Form is fair game! You can find my MSWL here: https://www.corvisieroagency.com/adam-cyzner.html
3. I have some optional questions on this form to help me get to know you and your story, but feel free to skip them. As long as I have your query letter and sample pages, we are good to go! If you have any questions, suggestions on improving our querying process, or suggestions on making my query form more accessible, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I only accept queries via this form and NOT via email, but please let me know if you need accomodations.
4. FOR SCREENPLAYS, I am only looking for features at this time. Please select screenplay as your genre under fiction and include your page count when asked to provide a word count. Feel free to email me with questions.
5. Last thing! For picture books, please make sure to send me the full manuscript. If you are an author/illustrator, please either upload or include a link to sample artwork in the section provided. I am also open to text-only graphic novels, picture books, and early readers!
Thank you for taking the time to read this information, and please let me know if any questions or concerns arise.
Step 1. Tell us about the author
Fill in these author-related fields.
Step 2. Tell us about the book
Fill in these book-related fields.
Enter your query letter for this book.
(Tips for formatting and pasting text)
Do NOT paste images into this field.
Pasting large blocks of text can take several minutes. Please be patient.
Before you query, get your query letter critiqued for free at qtCritique.com
Step 3. For Artists and Illustrators
Provide illustrations or art samples, if applicable.