Querying Kortney Price
Thank you so much for considering me for your story’s representation. I’m excited to check out your query and pages!
Before you query, here’s a quick look at our submission guidelines:
• For organizational purposes, please only submit one project at a time. If the first project receives a rejection, you are welcome to submit a query for another project.
• A rejection from one agent is a rejection from the entire agency. Please do not query another agent unless expressly invited or you feel that the second agent is an absolute perfect fit.
• Please do not submit the same work a second time unless significant revisions have been made. Make sure to address those revisions in your query.
• If you are considering submitting the same manuscript a third, fourth or fifth time, don’t do it unless specifically invited. Continually resending the same work is the best way to ensure your work is declined without consideration.
• For fiction, we require a query letter pasted into the body of your email along with a 1-2 page synopsis (that includes spoilers and the ending) and the first 5 pages of your manuscript.
Again, thank you for considering me for your story and I hope to talk with you soon!
About The Author
Fill in these author-related fields.
Tell us a little about yourself and any writing credentials you may have.
About The Book
Fill in these book-related fields.
(If your book is shorter than this (such as a picture book) please paste in the entire text.)
Paste in the first 5 pages of your book.
(Tips for formatting and pasting text)
Pasting large blocks of text can take several minutes. Please be patient.
List some books that are similar to yours. (500 characters or less)