Your awesome query will go to Kristin Nelson | Nelson Literary Agency
Thank you for thinking of me. I'm interested in:
• Voice- and character-driven stories well told. How you tell that story doesn’t have to fit into a neat little category.
• Young-adult and middle-grade novels in all genres, especially #ownvoices, #WNDB, boy adventure, magical, STEM girls are my jam, characters who use brains over brawn.
• Big crossover novels (literary or upmarket level writing) with one foot squarely in genre for the adult market (WOOL, STATION 11, LEXICON, READY PLAYER ONE)
• Literary commercial novels (HOTEL ON THE CORNER OF BITTER AND SWEET, WHERE'D YOU GO BERNADETTE?, A MAN CALLED OVE)
• Voice- and character-driven upmarket women’s fiction
• Select passion projects in thrillers, science fiction, and fantasy
Nelson Literary Agency does not represent:
• Short-story collections
• Material for the Christian/inspirational market
About The Author
Fill in these author-related fields.
Tell us a little about yourself and any writing credentials you may have.
About The Book
Fill in these book-related fields.
Paste in the first 10 pages of your book.
(Tips for formatting and pasting text)
Pasting large blocks of text can take several minutes. Please be patient.
List some books that are similar to yours.