Your awesome query will go to Kristin Nelson | Nelson Literary Agency
Thank you for thinking of me. Here is my #MSWL:
• literary/commercial novels that tackle timely issues, uncomfortable and complicated relationship dynamics, and leaves the reader grappling long after the last page is read (Little Fires Everywhere, Such A Fun Age)
• High concept, character-driven novels with one foot squarely in genre (ie. Wool, Bird Box, Station 11)
• Absolutely delightful and emotional engaging novels that can be read over and over again because it’s a joy to experience that world and those characters (Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand, Less, Crazy Rich Asians, The Kiss Quotient)
• Character-driven novels in the thriller, speculative or science fiction and fantasy realm that illuminate the world we live in through the lens of an imagined world. (The Fifth Season, Ancillary Justice, Gone Girl)
• Historical novels that feature a narrative voice and story that is under-represented in history or a story never before told (Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet, The Downstairs Girl, The Ventriloquists)
• Young adult novels that pack a serious or a delightful emotional punch delivered in a contemporary setting, #ownvoices, or in a past, future, or imagined world.
• Middle grade novels full of heart, magical worlds, girl power, boy adventure, #ownvoices, brains over brawn.
Please do not send me the following:
• Memoir, nonfiction, Screenplays, Short-story collections, Poetry, Material for the Christian/inspirational market
About The Author
Fill in these author-related fields.
Tell us a little about yourself and any writing credentials you may have.
About The Book
Fill in these book-related fields.
(If your book is shorter than this (such as a picture book) please paste in the entire text.)
Paste in the first 10 pages of your book, or your full book proposal if your book is non-fiction.
(Tips for formatting and pasting text)
Pasting large blocks of text can take several minutes. Please be patient.
List some books that are similar to yours. (500 characters or less)